.post-title {font-family: ‘Flamenco’ ; } .post-body {font-family: ‘Flamenco’; }

Monday, February 17, 2014

Between doodling basic body or with guidelines

Personally, I doodles a lot. I doodles whenever I want wherever I go, as long as I have a piece of paper and a pencil. Be it a newspaper, a wasted document or just plain normal paper. A small black space would do too.

Back in my school years, at every end of exam or test if I have the time left I would like mindless robot who drew people character. Basically I just fill in the blank in question paper which is not needed (of course not the answer paper).

My character always a resemblance of anime character, and changed through the course of time, and lately become more and more like a manga/anime character. I loved reading manga and loved to watch anime. But when I realized the anime/manga world is always stereotyping girl character, I choose to read/watch based on good story line. I used to watch Naruto, Bleach, Gundam series. But nowaday I am more into mature plot (not on hentai or ecchi or any same kind) such as Gin No Saji. I do watch some action fiction anime but with more serious plot and more deep relation with reality world. And now I read some Josei manga in contrast of Shoujo manga where as Josei is like for Ladies whereas Shoujo is for teen girl or maybe younger audience.

Enough with anime/manga, its not I don't love it anymore but maybe because I am getting older and would like to read that would influence my current age and time.

I guess thanks to manga/anime I don't think I can draw something like this.


No comments :

Post a Comment